HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were great!
1. Side Steps/Shuffle x 20
2. Punches w/weights J/C x 10, UC x 10, Hook x 10
3. Walk/Jog it out
Our skilled rotations for today were challenging!
1. Walking on Toes/Heels
2. Monster Walk Forward/Back
3. Prone --> All 4s --> Prone --> Supine --> Crab --> Supine
4. 1/2 + Tall Kneeling Press Up
5. Supine Feet on Chair Bridge
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions