HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were great!
1. Quick Steps Forward/Back x 10
2. Monster Walk Sideways
Our skilled rotations for today were challenging!
1. Deep Lunges around the world w/weights
2. Push Ups + All 4s Rows
3. Seated V - Passing weight
4. All 4s --> Side Modified Plank (w/Knee to Elbow x 3)
5. Prone Arm Lift --> Arm in different positions
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions