HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were great!
1. Jumps Forward and Back x 10
2. Jumps Side to Side x 10
3. Rock and Reach w/weights x 20
4. Light on Feet
Our skilled rotations for today were challenging!
1. Stand - Squat Passing the weight
2. Forward Step Up on Chair - Rock and Reach
3. All 4s - Reach Leg to Side x 5
4. Prone Leg Lift - All 4s Leg Lift - Plan Leg Lift
5. Supine - Move one Leg at a time
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions