HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training! Today was a PWR! Moves kind of day!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were great!
1. 10 Jumps (In Place/Side-Side)
4. Walk/Jog it out!
Our skilled rotations for today were challenging!
1. Seated PWR! Moves x 6 each
2. Standing PWR! Moves x 6 each
3. All 4s PWR! Moves x 6 each
4. Prone PWR! Moves x 6 each
5. Supine PWR! Moves x 6 each
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions