HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were:
1. Squat/Squat Jumps x 10
2. Sprinter High Knees (w/ or w/out hop!) x 10 each side
3. Walk/Jog it out!
Our skilled rotations for today:
1. Hover position Rock x 10 and Twist x 10
2. 1/2 Kneel Rainbow, Single Arm w/weight
3. Multi-direction Stepping with Weights!
4. Supine, propped on elbows w/step, Crab position w/step!
5. Plank (or All 4s modification) step w/arms and legs!
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions