HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were:
1. Jumping Jacks x 10
2. Deep Lunges Forward x 10 (Backwards x 10, every other rotation)
3. Walk/Jog it out!
Our skilled rotations for today:
1. Single Leg Balance x 5 sec - Deep Squat x 5 sec - Single Leg Balance x 5 sec: Back and Forth!
2. Supported Kicks to Side and Back x 10 each side!
3. Prone Knee to Elbow
4. All 4s Crawling, or Low Bear Position! All Directions!
5. Supine Stretch, Seated Balance + Cycling x 10!
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions