HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were:
1. Squat or Squat Jumps x 10
2. Quick Steps Forward + Back x 10
3. Quick Steps In + Out x 10
Our skilled rotations for today:
1. Push Ups
2. Standing Shoulder Stretches (Single Leg for more of a balance challenge!)
3. All 4s to Crab
4. 1/2 Kneeling Press Up + Out with Weights
5. Supine Bridge + Sit Ups
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions