HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were:
1. Burpees x 3
2. Walk/Jog in place for a LOUD count of 10!
Our skilled rotations for today:
1. Squat Hold x 10 sec, Single Leg Balance x 10 sec, Repeat and alternate sides!
2. All 4s Step forward - kick back x 10 each side
3. Long Sit PWR! Moves
4. Prone - Childs Pose - Down Dog - Repeat
5. Supine Upper Body Twist x 10 - Lower Body Twist x 10
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions