HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were great!
1. Squats/Squat Jumps x 10
2. Inch Worm x 3
3. Side Lunges x 10
4. Walk/Jog it out!
Our skilled rotations for today were challenging!
1. Seated w/weights floor to ceiling, both arms, and single arm
2. Sit - Stand w/Single Leg Balance w/Leg Movement
3. All 4s --> Kick Back + Step Forward
4. Supine --> Sitting --> Scooting
5. Prone on Elbows w/Reach Forward
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions