HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were:
1. Jumping Jacks x 10
2. Standing PWR! Rock + Reach w/Squat x 10
3. Deep Forward Lunges x 10
4. Deep Backward Lunges x 10
Our skilled rotations for today:
1. Single Leg Balance with Toe Taps
2. Mountain Climbers
3. Evolution Flows
4. Prone Leg + Arm Lift - Ascending Holds
5. Supine Stretch and Seated balance
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions