1-2-23 Cardio - Monday - 40 Minutes of Intervals with Al!
Welcome to Cardio class where we work on getting our heart rates up, out of breath and we make sure to break a sweat!
Our workouts range from 30-40 minutes including warm up and cool down! 20-30 minutes of high intensity.
We are mixing it up and doing different intervals each class! Try this one and see what you think!!
This class is designed so you can use a stationary bike, treadmill or elliptical!
1) Build endurance so that you can do this type of exercise for 40+ minutes straight
2) Increase your speed safely
3) Add resistance (bike or elliptical) or incline (treadmill)
4) Do intervals and mix it up to keep things challenging and engaging!
- Stationary bike, Treadmill, Elliptical or something similar!
- Workout towel
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Water bottle
For more details on our cardio classes and to print workout tracking forms head to: https://www.roguept.com/cardio-class
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions